Sunday, November 19, 2017

I'm still alive

Yes it's been awhile since I've written on this page (and I'm going to copy and paste this same blurb on all my pages) but putting in 10 hours a day at work at times, family life including driving kids to honor band, drivers ed, and beyond has taken my time from writing. I'm signed up for the yearly nanomamo (tongue twister isn't it.) were I have to write a book with 50,000 words.

 Besides that I have a dead line for Crave Publishing to get my story written (has to be turned in on the 15th of Dec). So I'm combining both books as my word count for nanomamo. How it turns out is my short story for the anthology based on Mafia/gangs/bikers, etc. will be a prequil to my main book. It goes hand in hand. You'll be able to read the book without the prequel, but its better if you want to understand better. It's late or very early in the morning, close to 2 am, so I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment